Acmemarkets.com/survey – The Acme Marketers Customer Satisfaction Survey, which can be found at Acmemarkets.com/survey, is an online questionnaire created by a company called Acme Markets that lets you assess your satisfaction with goods and services and enter to receive a $100 sweepstakes giveaway, which has been won by so many recent fortunate travellers!
If you purchased something at every single store in Acme Markets, the receipt will serve for the survey. Don’t lend it to someone. Don’t toss it out. The receipt contains a special code that enables you to enter the online survey.
Acme Markets gathers then the frank reviews and review to make the most important selections, since the firm is troubled. One feature I appreciate about the survey is the simplicity of questions that the memory and additional preferences embrace. Therefore, the questions require several minutes to complete. It takes just a few minutes to complete the survey, following which you are free to carry out your everyday activities. But if you waste these few minutes, you’ll earn a $100 gift card without breaking a sweat.
Customer Overall Satisfaction awards Acme Markets
After you have finished the Acme Markets Feedback Form, you will receive the Acme Markets Promotion Code.
Using the code, you get a $100 gift card entry from Acme Markets on your next visit to Acme Markets.
Note: The award for the survey will adjust at any time. The “Survey Reward” depends completely on what is written on the receipt. Please search your invoice for info.
Laws and Qualifications for the Acme Markets Insight Survey
- There is no requirement to make a payment or participate in a survey.
- To take part in the study, you should be at least 18 years old.
- A lawful citizen of one of the United States is needed.
- Per individual, there are a total of 13 entries available.
- A maximum of one reward per person and household is eligible.
- There is a limit to one winner per family or household.
- Both taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- Each sweepstakes cycle yields a total of ten winners.
- Employees of Acme Markets are often disqualified.
- Wherever the statute forbids it, this promotion is null and void.
Ways to appear for the survey
- Online Questionnaire
- Without making a purchase, take the ACME survey.
- Submissions by Mail
- AN ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE:
2. STEP BY STEP SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Go to Acmemarkets.com/survey to use the ACME Customer Survey’s official website.
- Choose the receipt that you have in your possession.
- Fill in the Survey Code included on your sales receipt.
- Put the email in the box below. Select “Next” from the drop-down menu.
- They will now ask you to fill out a survey for your most recent visit, including questions about hygiene, quality of food, staff attitudes, and the price you pay.
- Finally, you must have authentic and trustworthy contact information as well as your email address in order to receive one legitimate entry into the [ACME] sweepstakes.
- You are also immediately included in the ACME Market Sweepstakes for a chance to receive a $100 ACME Market Gift Card.
- Non-purchased online questionnaire
If you visited the shop but did not even make a purchase, you will be asked to take part in a private online consumer feedback survey by the sponsor.
- Send in your application via mail
To join the contest without completing the test, write down your first and last names, regular address, area, state, zip code, contact information, and e-mail email on a card and mail it to the address below.
“Survey Sweepstakes,” ICCDS, PO Box 188, Wayne, NJ 07474.
ABOUT ACME MARKETS
Acme Markets is a discount chain of locations in the New York and Delaware Valley states, owned by parent firm Albertsons. While the precise beginnings of the organisation remain unknown, it was established in the late nineteenth century in the Philadelphia region and expanded steadily throughout the 1920s.
During the 1960s and 1970s, Acme Markets continued to expand, purchasing several of its stores from failed rival Food Fair and launching the Super Saver concept in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Acme Markets also has about 180 locations, rendering it Greater Philadelphia’s second largest retail chain.
Last Reflections on the Acme Survey
Via this consumer input study, Acme Fresh Market hopes to develop its goods and services.
Everything you have to do is rate the standard of the products, their cleanliness, their costs, their availability, and the staff’s attitude.
The shop, as well as consumers, will profit greatly from this survey. Don’t leave it to the last minute to participate in this survey. Please inform your family and friends about the results of this survey.
Related Tags :
- Acme Markets Customer Service
- Acme Swoop In And Win 2020
- Acme Customer Feedback
- Acme Markets
- Acme Markets Locations
- Acme Markets Experience Survey