CubListens.com: Cub supermarket stores, famed for being one of the best grocery stores in the United States, have permitted their consumers to participate in an ongoing poll. This poll consists of all the questions regarding Cub’s services which would be helpful to both sides(company and consumers).
As a result, all valued clients are urged to perform this survey not only because CubListens needs this analysis for improvement of Cub services, but also all customers will be getting a weekly sweepstakes opportunity to win a $100 gift card.
So, let’s have a look at how and how can perform at the Cub’s survey.
CubListens Customers Satisfaction Survey
The main goal of this survey is to enhance the goodness in the services and expand them to achieve maximum client satisfaction. This grocery chain recognizes the rule of putting customers first before anything else. As evidenced in their services they have only one policy to meet the demands of the customer as nothing is above them. Furthermore, the general idea for the services at Cub stores is gathered through surveys, which is the sole reliable way to have customer-company communication. This option is not only simple to take advantage of, but it also helps the store expand and improve its services across the country.
Furthermore, Cub stores provide consumers a wonderful opportunity to express their thoughts, complaints, and suggestions, towards Cub-related issues. Everything will be resolved within a few business days. This poll is an excellent and well-thought-out way for Cub to strengthen the brand-consumer relationship. This also guarantees the best services which make it your first option for your hopping.
Win a $100 Gift Card now with CubListens Survey
Each consumer receives a free ticket to enter in the Cublitens sweepstakes for a $100 gift card, with only one winner. Let’s look at the conditions, restrictions, and how to qualify for this free entry and survey.
Cub Listens Survey Requirements
- Each consumer must allow providing entirely honest responses to the questions posted for the survey.
- Every consumer who wants to take part in Cub’s survey must be able to communicate nicely in either English or Spanish. This is because the survey is only conducted in these two languages. So customers can go for their preference among these two.
- Every Cub survey participant must have access to the internet on the device (laptop, computer, or smartphone). The reason for that is because the survey will be conducted online, and the device that will be used must support cookies.
- Customers must have a receipt of Cub’s store
- Each survey participant has to give the asked contact information. It is essential to verify the eligibility of the participants for the sweepstakes. Plus, if you win, they will contact you through the phone number, email, and residential address you will be providing.
Cub Listens Survey Restrictions
- Customers under the age of 18 are not permitted to participate in the survey.
- Other countries and states, with the exception of Illinois, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, are currently barred from participating in this survey.
- When the winner receives a $100 gift card, the reward cannot be transferred.
- This survey is not open to all official Cub’s employees, including ad-hoc store personnel.
- This poll is not open to family and relatives of Cub store employees. You must recognize the fairness of this rule.
www.CubListens.com: Guide on the Survey
Purchase anything you require from the Cub shop and use the receipt for the survey. You must be confused about how a receipt can help you enter the sweepstakes, let me help you here. The receipt contains a key to Cub’s survey, an invitation code.
Go to www.cublistens.com and put that code in the box.
Hit enter after putting the access code printed on your Cub’s receipt.
You may change the language for Cub’s survey if you wish to. Otherwise, proceed with English.
Answer your honest comments ion Cub’s, please note that your comment could be of any nature but be sure, to be honest. Any feedback that is inspected as dishonest will be disqualified.
Finally, enter your contact information, your name, email address, phone number, and address, and other additional details in the Cub’s form.
About Cub Foods
Cub stands for Customers United for Buying, which explains it all. In addition, Cub’s has been in business for more than 50 years which makes it a prominent grocery retailer for clients. The Cub’s stores include all kinds of household supplies, free-from foods. Besides that, other services like supermarket delivery and shop pickup have also been added to make it a suitable choice for consumers. Not only that, the Cub has been successfully expanded to approximately 80 locations across the United States.
Charles and Jack Hooley (the Hooley brothers), Robert Thueson (their brother-in-law), and Culver Davis (a friend) built the roots of the Cub shops in 1968.
Cub shops are recognized for being the initial chain in the United States to provide huge discounts to the consumers, since then it has been one of the most prevalent in the market.
Their goal statement to put the consumer first affirms it all, that’s what prompted them to construct a customer survey. It helps them confirm that their hard work is going in the right direction.
If you’re a regular client of Cub stores, you should take advantage of the Cub experience survey. You can be lucky this time and get to win a $100 gift card this week. There is nothing to lose, so why not. Take a chance and visit www.cublistens.com.